THE COMPLETE SYSTEM
PRODUCT DESIGN • BRANDING
NuGo Fiber D'lish is a nutritional High Fiber Bar that helps curve hunger, and give energy throughout the day. They also have a unique science to their tasty treats that utilizes both forms of Fiber: Insoluble & Soluble.
- What are the benefits of having a daily intake of both forms of fiber?
- There are several competitors in the fiber bar industry, how can NuGo get ahead in this competitive landscape?
- Current website is focused on selling product and gaining customer loyalty with very little information on the benefits of consuming their product.
Who are we up against?
- Nature Valley
- Slower and more full feeling,
- Pushes food and slowly moves through your body.
- Described as the scrubber fiber.
- Quicker gathering of excess food.
- Eliminates toxins from the body.
- Has a snowball effect.
Creating wireframes helped us decide which method we would use to accurately define how the fiber affects the whole body.
- This helped guide where we would actually interact with the body illustration.
- Low fidelity to high fidelity lead to our first prototype on the landing page.
- Iterated on several concepts to finalize what story we wanted to tell.
THE COMPLETE SYSTEM
Desinging a clean landing experience that would guide you through the benefits of both fibers.
- Colorful yet light color story that reflected the playfullness of NuGo
- Colors from the NuGo packaging were used ass accents through the page
- Designed to Desktop and Mobile using sketch
- I really like the integration of the emoji's during the body experience
- I was inspired by Slim Goodbody during the entire project
- How to create an informal interactive landing experience.
- Gamifcation can bring science to life while creating an informal story.
- How difficult it was to visualize the benefits of fiber.
- Working with ambiguity to develop a responsive service experience.
- Sacrificing design aspects for a more seamless responsive experience.